- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.
Little did I know flying out to Calgary for the Alberta provincial pageant would take me to such levels. It has opened so many doors and was the best experience I have ever had! Meeting new faces and being in such a positive environment has opened my mind and changed my life. Growing up in a small town and racing BMX i would have never pictured myself in pageants and now i don’t know what i would do if i hadn’t entered Miss Teenage Canada.
My platform is Stand For The Silent to help prevent bullying, I feel as if its most important to spread the word about bullying, from experience of being bullied it has opened my eyes and has made me want and feel the need to stop it.